Want to know the price of your senior portrait session?
Let’s make this simple shall we! How long do you want your services for your senior portrait session? Each hour spent with us is $300, you do the math!
Example: 1.5 hours (length of Service) x $300 (hourly rate) = $450
*Yes, I do book sessions with 30 minute increments, if you want a short and sweet session- 30 minutes, is only $150! And yes, I can do a wonderful job capturing a session in 30 minutes, within certain parameters.
All sessions are customized and are on a time-frame rate. Here at Candace Simpson Photography our goal is for you to book a session with us, and make the process super simple! Depending on the type of session and your budget, I will suggest the best timeframe for the session, just ask!
*Each hour of photography, you can expect to have 30 edited images/hr. to choose for your included CD!
The cost of the average photoshoot ranges from $300-$1000 depending on products purchased and how long each photoshoot is desired.
*Any photoshoots you have booked with me will be grandfathered in with the price quoted from that session. This means, if you book your session with me today, your prices will NEVER go up!
*All Retired/Active duty military personnel will receive 10% off all products purchased through Candace Simpson Photography (that is myway of saying THANK YOU); please refer to the A La Carte pricing for details
ALL PHOTOSHOOTS INCLUDE:
- The talent and time of Candace Simpson, photographer
- One digital viewing CD of all your favorite photos from your session.
- Full printing rights of all photos
- On-site locations in Bend, Oregon’s City limits or at Candace Simpson Photography’s studio.
- We are willing to travel worldwide with a very reasonable travel compensation (prices vary and will be applied accordingly)
- As many outfit changes as desired within the allotted time
- Any number of persons or animals (please note, more people/animals, tend to be longer photographing time)
- Online photo viewing gallery or private viewing session at Candace Simpson Photography’s studio
- Photographer’s time it takes to carefully edit your images from your session; please allow up to 4 weeks for a completed edited session. (Can be edited sooner if you need, just ask and we will try to accommodate)