What are boudoir sessions?
It’s about you and who you might be behind closed doors. It’s about your own special beauty and sensuality. It’s about the experience and how it can make you feel about yourself. A boudoir session can be very empowering and FUN while preserving your experience for years to come.
Boudoir sessions have become very popular and fashionable because every woman wants or needs to know she is beautiful in her own way. Sensual or flirty images are often given as gifts for those special someone’s. Women are now treating themselves with this experience after a milestone achievement, weight loss or recovering from an illness or even divorce. It is also common now for brides to surprise their future husbands with a boudoir book on their wedding day. I offer a free boudoir session for brides who book my photography services for more than 6 hours of wedding coverage, please refer to the pricing tab for more info.
Now what to wear? Well that will depend on your personality. Basically, what are you comfortable wearing? A sexy robe, lingerie, boy shorts, thongs, corsets, fancy bras, stockings, heels, boots or maybe even your guy’s favorite team tee. It’s all about you and your personality. Contact me and we will talk and decide on what works best for you.
Want to know the price of your boudoir session?
Let’s make this simple shall we! How long do you want your services for your boudoir session? Each hour spent with me is $300, you do the math!
Example: 1.5 hours (length of Service) x $300 (hourly rate) = $450
If you are wanting to do a session like this for your husband-to-be, book me for your wedding for at least 6 hours and you get to choose to have this session for free! I do suggest to present these photos with a little black photobook starting at $100.
*Yes, I do book sessions with 30 minute increments, if you want a short and sweet session- 30 minutes, is only $150! And yes, I can do a wonderful job capturing a session in 30 minutes, within certain parameters.
*Each hour of photography, you can expect to have 30 edited images/hr. to choose for your included CD!
The cost of the average photoshoot ranges from $300-$1000 depending on products purchased and how long each photoshoot is desired.
*Any photoshoots you have booked with me will be grandfathered in with the price quoted from that session. This means, if you book your session with me today, your prices will NEVER go up!
*All Retired/Active duty military personnel will receive 10% off all products purchased through Candace Simpson Photography (that is my way of saying THANK YOU); please refer to the A La Carte pricing for details
ALL PHOTOSHOOTS INCLUDE:
- The talent and time of Candace Simpson, photographer
- One digital viewing CD of all your favorite photos from your session.
- Full printing rights of all photos
- On-site locations in Bend, Oregon’s City limits or at Candace Simpson Photography’s studio.
- We are willing to travel worldwide with a very reasonable travel compensation (prices vary and will be applied accordingly)
- As many outfit changes as desired within the allotted time
- Any number of persons or animals (please note, more people/animals, tend to be longer photographing time)
- Online photo viewing gallery or private viewing session at Candace Simpson Photography’s studio
- Photographer’s time it takes to carefully edit your images from your session; please allow up to 4 weeks for a completed edited session. (Can be edited sooner if you need, just ask and we will try to accommodate)